Liquid Fast-Setting Surface Insensitive Instant Adhesive
CA120SI is a surface insensitive instant adhesive that is used in applications that require faster cure speeds, on parts that are dry, and on parts that may be acidic. It bonds a wide range of similar and dissimilar surfaces. CA120SI provides exceptional performance in a wide range of applications.
- FAST: Best choice for applications that require faster cure speeds, on parts that are dry, and on parts that may be acidic
- STRONG: Displays excellent strength and flexibility on a variety of substrates
- Product Color: Clear
- Product Form: Liquid
- Container Size: 20 g Bottle
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -67 to 203°F (-55 to 95°C)
- Material Compatibility: Metal, Rubber, Plastic, Wood, Paper, Leather
- Standards: Mil-A-46050C, Type II Class 2, CID A-A-3097, Type II Class 2
For a complete list of specs, please see the Technical Data Sheet
Surfaces to be bonded should be clean and dry. Dispense a drop or drops to one surface only. Apply only enough to leave a thin film layer after compression. Press parts together and hold firmly for a few seconds. Good contact is essential. An adequate bond develops in less that one minute and maximum strength is attained in 24 hours. Wipe off excess adhesive from the top of the container and recap.