Liquid Plastic & Rubber Bonding Instant Adhesive
CA100 is a single-component, instant adhesive. It is suitable for general-purpose applications on metals, rubbers, or plastics.
- UNIVERSAL: Suitable for general-purpose applications on metals, rubbers, or plastics
- SAFE: Tested to ISO 10993-5, making it suitable for use in medical device applications
- Product Color: Clear
- Product Form: Liquid
- Container Size: 20 g Bottle
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -67 to 203°F (-55 to 95°C)
- Material Compatibility: Rubber, Plastic
- Standards: Mil-A-46050C, Type II Class 2, CID A-A-3097, Type II Class 2
For a complete list of specs, please see the Technical Data Sheet
Surfaces to be bonded should be clean and dry. Dispense a drop or drops to one surface only. Apply only enough to leave a thin film layer after compression. Press parts together and hold firmly for a few seconds. Good contact is essential. An adequate bond develops in less that one minute and maximum strength is attained in 24 hours. Wipe off excess adhesive from the top of the container and recap.