Black Semi-Gel Rubber Toughened Instant Adhesive
CR500RT is a black, medium viscosity, rubber-toughened ethyl cyanoacrylate adhesive. It provides superior shock and thermal resistance when bonding rubbers, metals, and plastics in harsh environments, and displays excellent strength and flexibility on a variety of substrates.
- SECURE: Black rubber-toughened formula provides superior shock and thermal resistance when bonding rubbers, metals, and plastics in harsh environments
- VERSATILE: Displays excellent strength and flexibility on a variety of substrates
- Product Color: Black
- Product Form: Liquid
- Container Size: 20 g Bottle
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -67 to 285°F (-55 to 140°C)
- Material Compatibility: Metal, Rubber, Plastic
- Standards: Mil-A-46050C, Type II Class 3, CID A-A-3097, Type II Class 3
For a complete list of specs, please see the Technical Data Sheet
Surfaces to be bonded should be clean and dry. Dispense a drop or drops to one surface only. Apply only enough to leave a thin film layer after compression. Press parts together and hold firmly for a few seconds. Good contact is essential. An adequate bond develops in less that one minute and maximum strength is attained in 24 hours. Wipe off excess adhesive from the top of the container and recap.