High Strength Red Gel Threadlocker
AT105GEL is a single-component, red high-strength, threadlocking adhesive. Gel formula provides a 'no-mess application' without drips, mess or waste, allowing for easy overhead and vertical applications. This formula is recommended in applications where permanent adhesion is needed and may require heat to be disassembled. Its innovative pump design improves dispensing ease and accuracy, while also limiting cleanup.
- ABSORBS SHOCK: Suitable for applications with high levels of shock and vibration
- NO DRIP: Gel formula provides a 'no-mess application' without drips, mess or waste, allowing for easy overhead and vertical application
- CORROSION RESISTANT: Prevents rust and corrosion that could jeopardize threaded areas
- DURABLE: Has excellent resistance to extremely harsh environments
- Product Color: Red
- Product Strength: High
- Product Form: Thixotropic Gel
- Container Size: 35 ml Pump Bottle
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Fastener Size Range: Up to 3/4"
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -65°F to 300°F (-54 to 149°C)
- Breakaway Torque (lb.in): >150
- Material Compatibility: Fastest cure on active metals with metal ions such as iron and steel
For a complete list of specs, please see the Technical Data Sheet
Remove all dirt and oil. Apply Anaerobic to mating surfaces and assemble parts. Handling strength will be achieved in 10 minutes to one hour.