Grip that won't let go
Medium Strength Blue Gel Threadlocker
AT60GEL is a single-component, blue, medium-strength threadlocking adhesive. Gel formula provides a 'no-mess application' without drips, mess, or waste, allowing for easy overhead and vertical applications. This formula is designed to prevent the loosening of threaded fasteners and is suitable for applications where disassembly with hand tools is required for servicing. Its innovative pump design improves dispensing ease and accuracy, while also limiting cleanup.
- REMOVABLE: Suitable for applications where disassembly with hand tools is required for servicing
- NO DRIP: Gel formula provides a 'no-mess application' without drips, mess, or waste, allowing for easy overhead and vertical application
- CORROSION RESISTANT: Prevents rust and corrosion that could jeopardize threaded areas
- DURABLE: Has excellent resistance to extremely harsh environments
- STABLE: Prevents loosening and shock from vibration
- Product Color: Blue
- Product Strength: Medium
- Product Form: Thixotropic Gel
- Container Size: 35 ml Pump Bottle
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Fastener Size Range: Up to 3/4"
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -65 to 300°F (-54 to 149°C)
- Breakaway Torque (lb.in): 120-170
- Material Compatibility: Fastest cure on active metals with metal ions such as iron and steel
For a complete list of specs, please see the Technical Data Sheet
Remove all dirt and oil. Apply Anaerobic to mating surfaces and assemble parts. Handling strength will be achieved in 10 minutes to one hour.