Gasket Maker Purple Gel
AG101 is a single component, anaerobic sealant which is used to seal close fitting joints between rigid metal flange assemblies such as differential cases, transmissions, and oil pans. It provides resistance to low pressures immediately after assembly of flanges. AG101 offers superior chemical and heat resistance while maintaining flexibility for proper gasketing.
- SECURE: Suitable for applications with high levels of shock and vibration
- CORROSION RESISTANT: Prevents rust and corrosion that could jeopardize threaded areas
- DURABLE: Has excellent resistance to extremely harsh environment
- Product Color: Purple
- Product Strength: Medium
- Product Form: Thixotropic Gel
- Container Size: 35 ml Pump Bottle
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -65 to 300°F (-54 to 149°C)
- Material Compatibility: Fastest cure on active metals with metal ions such as iron and steel
For a complete list of specs, please see the Technical Data Sheet
Remove all dirt and oil. Apply Anaerobic to mating surfaces and assemble parts. Handling strength will be achieved in 10 minutes to one hour.