Pipe and Thread Sealant White
AS10 is a single-component anaerobic pipe sealant with PTFE. It is designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings and provides immediate low pressure sealing performance on tapered pipe threads.
- FAST: Provides immediate low pressure sealing performance on tapered pipe threads
- STABLE: Designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings
- Product Color: White
- Product Strength: Low
- Product Form: Paste
- Container Size: 35 ml Pump Bottle
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -65 to 400°F (-54 to 204°C)
- Breakaway Torque (lb.in): 25-75
- Material Compatibility: Fastest cure on active metals with metal ions such as iron and steel
For a complete list of specs, please see the Technical Data Sheet
Remove all dirt and oil. Apply Anaerobic to mating surfaces and assemble parts. Handling strength will be achieved in 10 minutes to one hour.