Green Press Fit Retaining Compound
AR200 is a high strength anaerobic adhesive for retaining of close fitted parts, shafts, bushes, pulleys, rotors, expecially suitable to be used on oily surfaces as is. This formula is recommended for press-fit applications where machining tolerances are tighter. AR200 is highly resistant to heat, corrosion, vibrations, water, gases, oils, hydrocarbons and many chemicals.
- FAST FLOW: Lower viscosity works best for augmenting press-fit applications
- PRESS FIT: Great for bushing and bearing mount housings
- COST SAVINGS: Replaces clamp rings, set screws, and snap rings
- Product Color: Green
- Product Strength: High
- Product Form: Wicking Liquid
- Container Size: 50 ml Bottle
- Full Cure Time (Hours): 24 hours at 25°C
- Service Temperature Range (F/C): -65 to 300°F (-54 to 149°C)
- Pin/Collar Shear: >2500 psi (ASTM D4562)
- Material Compatibility: Fastest cure on active metals with metal ions such as iron and steel
- Standards: Mil-R-46082B, Type I; ASTM D-5363 AN 0411
For a complete list of specs, please see the Technical Data Sheet
Remove all dirt and oil. Apply Anaerobic to mating surfaces and assemble parts. Handling strength will be achieved in 10 minutes to one hour.